Restauration débitmètre (tentative de refonctionnement)

Sorties de granges, remises en route, démontage complet de la caisse, restauration des tôles ?

Modérateurs : thomas17, R11 BROADWAY, Modérateurs, Admin

coptere
Membre du Club

Re: Restauration débitmètre (tentative de refonctionnement)

Messagepar coptere » 20 janv. 2020, 17:49

Je renvoie à ce topic qui traite du sujet avec des schémas et des photos. Le débitmètre en question est un modèle Floscan 264 utilisé sur les BX et Talbot mais le principe est exactement le même ;)

https://forum.renault-9-11.fr/viewtopic ... an#p331546

julien35

Messagepar julien35 » 20 janv. 2020, 21:58

merci , je vais tenter le bain a ultra sons , j'en ai un mais trop petit

tanago

Messagepar tanago » 03 févr. 2021, 21:17

I have 3 flowmeters to fiddle around with.

from what I read its sulfates that build up and clog the the turbine but I don't know what can loosen them without damaging the components.

julien, did the ultrasonic bath work?

I think about cutting open one of them, trying different cleaners and see which work which not and use that cleaner on the others.

vm57
Membre du Club

Messagepar vm57 » 11 févr. 2021, 01:59

julien35 a écrit :merci , je vais tenter le bain a ultra sons , j'en ai un mais trop petit

Julien, as-tu pu faire les essais ultrasons ?

De mon coté j'en ai ouvert un et j'ai constaté un dépôt assez important.
Démontage.JPG
(255.51 Kio) Téléchargé 1851 fois

j'ai pris le risque de le décaper à l'acide chlorhydrique dilué mais ça n'a rien changé, il ne fonctionne toujours pas :bah:
Débimetre-nettoyage intérieur.jpg
(148.13 Kio) Téléchargé 1850 fois

J'ai aussi l'impression qu'il ne faut pas utiliser l'air comprimée qui risque de détériorer la turbine.

coptere
Membre du Club

Messagepar coptere » 11 févr. 2021, 05:16

Je pense que la partie avec la turbine est inaccessible à moins de découper l’alliage qui constitue le bloc.
Certains disent que la turbine est en plastique, du coup tout contact avec un alcool diluant risquerait de l’attaquer.
Pas facile à réparer ces machins....

freds

Messagepar freds » 11 févr. 2021, 13:32

Pour Julien, puisque tu es passé en injection, as-tu regardé si le calculateur sort une info débitmètre ?

https://www.forum-super5.fr/index.php?/ ... pour-lodb/

zebulon
Membre du Club

Messagepar zebulon » 18 févr. 2021, 10:21

vm57 a écrit :
julien35 a écrit :merci , je vais tenter le bain a ultra sons , j'en ai un mais trop petit

Julien, as-tu pu faire les essais ultrasons ?

De mon coté j'en ai ouvert un et j'ai constaté un dépôt assez important.
Démontage.JPG
j'ai pris le risque de le décaper à l'acide chlorhydrique dilué mais ça n'a rien changé, il ne fonctionne toujours pas :bah:
Débimetre-nettoyage intérieur.jpg
J'ai aussi l'impression qu'il ne faut pas utiliser l'air comprimée qui risque de détériorer la turbine.

Salut VM!

Je viens de lire ton message...et j'en profite pour te signaler que je possède un bac à ultrasons depuis peu, un modèle 15 litres!
N’hésite pas à me déposer tes pièces... :bien:

tanago

Messagepar tanago » 06 mars 2021, 12:44

[ img ]

here is my flowmeter taken apart and trying different solvents. It has a lot more gunk than what I can see others have on this forum. :puke: Currently poured some kerosene.

On this one I didn't see any problems with the PCB - the red cap isn't actually a cap - it's a huge block of resin and the PCB is inside it so I don't think anything can get there and oxidize the connectors.

The PCB has a lot of resistors, transistors and other components which can go bad tho.

I have 2 other flowmeters - not opened but not working too - one in the pic and one in the R11.

Hopefully something will clear out this deposit and I will use it to flush the other 2 flowmeters with it so they can work. :roll:

coptere
Membre du Club

Messagepar coptere » 06 mars 2021, 14:25

Wish you to get it sorted with this diluant.

As you say there’s no point in dismantling what’s under the red plastic part, this shouldn’t be damaged.

Only concern is how the plastic wheel in the flow meter will resist to the diluant.

tanago

Messagepar tanago » 06 mars 2021, 14:42

yes, If I see something works, then I will test it with plastic too and see if it gets damaged. I'm worried that if something is strong enough to remove the deposit it will dmg the turbine too but I don't have anything to lose. Fingers crossed

coptere
Membre du Club

Messagepar coptere » 06 mars 2021, 17:29

Perhaps if you could help the deposit getting removed you should try and apply some pressure with the diluant by making it go in and out, instead of letting the solution just stand in the flow meter, does it make sens ?

tanago

Messagepar tanago » 06 mars 2021, 17:48

Yea I get it but I will be more careful now - that's how I damaged the flowmeter that I dismantled haha.

I sprayed a can of brakes cleaner and can of aerosol inside the flowmeter tubes. then the turbine stopped whistling when I blew in it (probably not rotating anymore) because the spray cans have high pressure.

If I apply small pressure that will help move the deposits and unblock them better than just the solvent sitting static

vm57
Membre du Club

Messagepar vm57 » 07 mars 2021, 13:26

zebulon a écrit :Salut VM!
Je viens de lire ton message...et j'en profite pour te signaler que je possède un bac à ultrasons depuis peu, un modèle 15 litres!
N’hésite pas à me déposer tes pièces... :bien:

Merci Zeb, on va préparer ça.

Thanks tanago and coptere for your help on this problem, i hope we will find a solution together.
I did'nt try anything else for the moment, with Zebulon we will test later the solution with ultrasonic bath
Yes we have to be carefull with the liquid pressure injected inside, i think maximum 1 bar and never use compressed air

tanago

Messagepar tanago » 07 mars 2021, 19:20

ultrasonic bath is a very good idea but its concept is sound waves hitting the surface and cleaning it. I don't know how much success will this have when we dont have open access to clogged surface on the inside. - only 3 small pipes.

maybe try with some solvent instead of water?

anyways let us know about the result!

tanago

Messagepar tanago » 09 mars 2021, 22:09

I let the upper cap of the flowmeter sit in Acetic Acid(vinegar concentrate) for about 24 hours, the larger chunks were loosened

[ img ]

Retourner vers « Restauration »